The Irish Concrete Society offers individual members:
- Preferential rates for technical seminars and training courses
- Information on concrete related issues through lectures and site visits.
- Circulation of the magazine ‘Concrete’, (produced by the UK Concrete Society)
- Email news alerts
- A chance to network with professionals throughout the concrete supply chain
- Reduced cost (up to 40%) of Concrete Society Technical publications
Additional Benefits for Corporate Members:
- Online technical resources – Concrete Practice Sheet and Technical Advice Sheets
- Access to ‘Concrete’ online
- Concrete magazine article search and download
- Irish Current Standards listings and downloadable Toolbox talks produced for Irish industry
- Online amendments and updates to technical Concrete Society publications
- International Independent Expert Advisory at significantly discounted members rate
- Access to the Concrete Vault library of 140,000 concrete related articles, academic papers and books
- Further discounts to selected technical events for multiple bookings
- Company details and branding on Society website
Click here for more details about Corporate Membership.
The Corporate page on our website shows our Corporate Members details.